If you have Parkinson's Disease you know how important it is to take your medicine on time, every time, and to track you symptoms to ensure your medicine is working most efficiently.
Parkinson's Disease Diary (PDDiary) was developed by a person with Parkinson's for people with Parkinson's with the following goals in mind:
- Reminders: take your medicine on time, every time.
- Track symptoms: see how well your medicine is working.
- Track activities: allows you to provide your medical team with a more comprehensive view of your life.
- Motivation: to be more active, complete your exercises, and take your medicine on time.
- Accountability to yourself (and others if you share the information): tracking when your medicine is taken, and adherence to your exercise schedule.
- Privacy and Security: All of this information is stored on your device. None of it is online or accessible by anyone else without your permission.
- Discovery: Use the information gathered to see patterns in how effective your medicine is, and when your symptoms are better or worse. For example if you find your medicine wears off around the same time everyday, or if eating meals at irregular hours or the amount of sleep you get causes your symptoms to be worse.
- Control: helps you feel like you are more in control of your schedule, and your life.